Product Management Placement 2021
We are looking for an Intern Product Manager to join our Engage product team in Edinburgh. Our team is focused on enabling game developers success with services that allow them to understand what players are doing in game and interact with them in engaging and innovative ways.
As an intern you can expect to take ownership of a small but key initiative within our Analytics services offering. With the help of the rest of the product team you will take this initiative through the classic product development lifecycle from conception to production. Example initiatives include; innovative data visualisation and interrogation tools, UX improvements for effective user onboarding and optimization tools for player engagement.
In addition to developing your understanding of our products and technologies, you’ll work closely with a range of cross functional partners, including engineers, marketing, BI and sales, to help bring new features and services to our customers.
This is an 11-month placement starting in Summer 2021
What you’ll be doing
- Consult product and cross-functional stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements
- Perform customer & market research to understand use cases and validate our proposed solutions
- Work with engineering teams to refine scope and find balanced solutions to tough technical challenges
- Collaborate with product leaders to produce and communicate a clear project roadmap to the sales and marketing teams
What we’re looking for
- You should be currently studying and looking for a placement year.
- Basic understanding of analytics and how it is used in product development
- Desire to learn and a passion for solving customer problems
You might also have
- Interest in gaming, either as a player or creator
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices.