Sales Data Internship Brighton 2022
Unity Technologies is looking for a creative, passionate, and dedicated Sales Data Intern to join our international Sales team in our vibrant Brighton office. If you are looking to launch your career in software sales, we’d love to hear from you. You will make a great, positive impact on the overall performance of the Sales Development team and support the growing footprint of Unity in the global market.
We believe that students and new graduates are our future. That’s why we grow our teams with upcoming, hard-working talent. At Unity, you’ll gain vital experience contributing to – and being mentored at – a trailblazing, international company.
This is an 11-month placement, beginning in summer 2022, following the end of your second year of undergraduate study.
What you’ll be doing
- Build market research for new markets, mapping out customer profiles
- Design thoughtful and creative strategies that will enable the Sales team
- Establish industry knowledge library
- Contribute with new ideas to successfully introduce new customers and verticals
- Be a valued part of the team by bringing innovation to both thinking and processes to further success
What we’re looking for
- You should currently be studying at a degree level in a relevant subject, such as business and seeking placement year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with different software tools
- Experience working independently and the ability to take initiative
- You should enjoy collaborating and working as part of a team
You might also have
- Passion for data and data research
- Experience with sales enablement tools (Outreach, Salesforce.com, Quip)
- Confidence in another language
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.