Online Master of Science (MSc) in Law, Governance, Risk and Compliance
Our Online MSc in Law, Governance, Risk and Compliance is a professional programme, delivered in collaboration with the International Compliance Association (ICA) for those seeking career-enhancing postgraduate qualifications.
This programme is specifically designed for students from around the world who already hold the ICA Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance and wish to build on their international legal and GRC knowledge.
The MSc will focus on the mix of professional skills required to apply regulations in practice – analysis, drafting and presentation skills, among others – so that you are equipped with the knowledge you will need as you build your international career.
We know what it takes to succeed on the constantly changing global, legal and financial services stage. Everything we do is geared towards teaching in a professional, practical context so you can enhance your professional skills and career prospects as a modern professional.
Why choose the MSc in Law, Governance, Risk and Compliance?
- Enhance your career with a qualification that reflects cutting-edge approaches to international law, regulatory risk and compliance
- Learn the professional skills required to apply regulations on the global stage in the field of GRC
- Gain practical experience from tutors with international experience
- Benefit from modules designed in conjunction with leading professional law firms
- Study via online distance-learning course
- Receive a professional, recognised and valuable Master’s degree
You must have the following:
- the ICA Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance or the ICA Graduate Diploma in Compliance, and
- if you are not from a majority English-speaking country, a score of at least 6.5 in all sections of the relevant tests administered by the International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) (Academic)
We also normally expect you to have one of the following qualifications:
- a UK undergraduate degree
- an equivalent international degree
- the GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- the LPC (Legal Practice Course)
- the BVC (Bar Vocational Course) or BPTC (Bar Professional Training Course)