Graduate IT Project Assistant - Healthcare Consultancy
Are you naturally curious, highly organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a background in IT or a strong understanding and passion for IT processes and software?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning independent healthcare consultancy renowned for high-quality healthcare projects, on our Graduate Programme.
As a result of the rapid growth of the company over the last 4 years (over 100% increase in revenue 2017 to 2020, Communique and PMEA industry award-winners 2016, ‘17, ‘19 & ‘20), the breadth & depth of the client base and the complexity and sophistication of the client projects, Uptake Strategies is looking for a full-time Graduate Project Management Assistant to work across multiple projects for global healthcare clients, and to support the Uptake team with internal IT processes and software applications.
Full time: Monday to Friday, normally based at Uptake Strategies, Index House, Ascot, UK and at times on client sites. There is flexibility for virtual working.
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm including 45 minutes for lunch, with ad hoc requirements for additional working time outside of these hours based on client project deadlines or internal workload preparation for client deliverables.
Salary: competitive, 5 weeks paid holidays plus bank holidays, a company pension scheme and BUPA Employee Assistance Programme (‘Healthy Minds’ for mental health and wellbeing).
About Uptake Strategies
Uptake Strategies is an award-winning specialist healthcare consultancy. We inspire excellence in healthcare marketing and support our clients by generating competitive strategies underpinned with excellent customer insight, clear objectives and measures of success with actionable implementation for their healthcare brands.
- Supporting the internal Uptake Strategies team with IT queries and training of new IT processes and software applications
- Managing the project management software including reporting and tracking
- Liaising with Uptake Strategies’ external IT Support team to ensure all IT processes and programmes are up to date
- Researching new IT programmes that can be used to support with delivering projects and workshops
- Review of Uptake Strategies’ IT policies and ensuring all policies are kept up to date with legal requirements / government guidelines
- Operational project support for various Uptake Strategies’ projects involving the formatting and design of PowerPoint facilitation slides and other workshop materials (such as posters, folders, certificates and feedback forms), according to Uptake Strategies’ brand
- Design of client satisfaction surveys and feedback, analysis and reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of IT processes / software and IT policies
- Ability to manage IT processes for an office team
- Meticulous and methodical approach to work with a strict eye for detail
- Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook to a professional level
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and work to a tight deadline
- Strong team-orientated approach with a positive, can-do attitude, supportive of other colleagues when needed
- Show flexibility and understanding to people, situations and clients
- Ability to proactively plan and prioritise workload on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, managing competing priorities, communicating and flexing as necessary, delivering outputs on time and identifying future issues
- Interest in the healthcare industry would be an advantage
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, English, Marketing, Business, Project Management or a related field.
- Specialised knowledge: Competent use of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook. Use of other online tools such as Survey Monkey, LinkedIn, Zoom, Miro, Slido etc. is desirable.
- Develops others
- Global outlook
- Innovative mindset
Uptake Strategies’ Values:
Inspiration - Enthusiasm and energy, executed with expertise in everything we do.
Intelligence - Solve problems with a blend of theoretical, emotional, and practical intelligence.
Challenge - Offer constructive challenge that ignites ideas and change.
Collaboration - Do great things together and achieve exceptional results.
Kindness - For us, it’s personal, not transactional.
Easy to work with - Deliver impact by making the complex simple. Always.
Integrity - Driven by our conviction to say and do the right thing, even when it’s tough.
Application deadline: 28/01/2022
Expected start date: February 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,500.00-£21,500.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19