Junior Designer 2021
We live in a world that needs to take care of its resources, and our mission at Veolia is to 'Resource the World'. We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Designer to join our team in London.
This permanent position is well suited to an individual with excellent attention to detail and great ideas to join our new in-house design team supporting a range of communications activities throughout the business.
Improving communities, protecting the environment and creating an inclusive culture is right at the heart of our business. Together our employees make our communities better. They are the Resourcers, behind the resources. We want you to be part of our diverse workforce!
What will you be doing?
- Provide in-house design services, interpreting design briefs, developing concepts and creating artwork as required to support a range of internal and external communications and marketing activities.
- Create new – and manage existing – branded templates, icons, graphics and other design assets for use across a range of mediums and applications.
- Provide guidance and support to internal business units to ensure they understand, and are consistently applying, our brand and are using templates consistently and correctly.
- Help internal business teams to refine design briefs and effectively communicate their requirements.
- Ensure brand management tools and image library are kept up-to-date with latest assets, searchable metadata and useful folder structures.
- Share creative ideas for new ways of working and communicating that can improve our People’s and/or our Customers’ experiences.
- Ensure all projects are tracked and updated using our project management and workflow tools.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of experience in a Graphic Design role
- A degree, or equivalent training and experience, in graphic design or a related creative-based field.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience creating and supporting corporate office-based templates
- Experience working in an in-house role would be beneficial
Our promise to you
In return, you will receive 25 days of holiday and an extensive benefits package which includes our market-leading pension and share scheme as well as employee discounts. Additionally, we provide mental health and financial support because we are committed to supporting you.
Veolia is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal
All applicants meeting the minimum criteria for the role will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender or gender expression, disability, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or veteran status.