Sustainability Service Delivery Graduate London 2024
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources, and help it become a better place for everyone.
Through our graduate scheme you’ll help us to achieve our purpose of Ecological Transformation and build a career we can be proud of. No matter what role you have, when you join us you can play a key role in achieving our vision, and we can make yours happen too.
We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment in small and big ways, and contribute towards our inclusive culture.
During this programme, you’ll gain valuable insight into our services and strategic projects and we’ll help you to further develop your skills and knowledge so that you can succeed in your career. You’ll also join our graduate network and receive our continued support throughout.
We’re strong believers in continuous development here at Veolia and actively encourage and support everyone to keep going after you finish the programme.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure the safety and well-being of employees
- Learn to lead the team and maintain a visible presence for employees on site and on the rounds
- Champion inclusion in the workplace and maintaining employee engagement
- Learn how to implement people management processes and procedures in line with company policy
- Ensure training and competency checks are in place for all roles
- Oversee day to day stock management, traffic management and management of all operational areas
- Monitor operational and safety performance, follow up on complaints, problem solve for operational challenges.
- Delivery of a first time collection culture and all contractual performance KPI’s
- Learn to lead our people and assets to deliver / exceed service expectations
- Develop an excellent day to day relationship with client officers and residents, built on trust and service delivery
- Support the wider team as and when needed
- Identify, propose and justify potential improvements to plant and equipment
- Investigate safety incidents, under performance and disciplinary incidents and deliver reports.
What we're looking for
- Degree level qualification in any discipline with an interest in management (to be achieved by Sept 2024)
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Eager to learn and passionate
- Creative problem solving and a passion for trying new ideas
What we can offer you
- 25 days of annual leave
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
- Onsite facilities including parking and subsidised restaurant
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well known retailers
- One paid days leave every year to volunteer and support your community
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- 24-hour access to a virtual GP, 365 days a year, for you and family members in your household
Before we can consider your application further, you'll need to complete a couple of short, gamified assessments. If you're successful following this, we’ll then invite you to one of our virtual assessment days and a site visit.
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.