Business Industrial Placement Programme
The Business Explore Internship Programme has a core focus on our world class B2B sales organisation. Whether it be leading on solutions relating to the Internet of Things, Cloud and Security services, Connectivity, Unified Communications, or indeed Global Carrier Services, you learn from and work with sales teams who are force to be reckoned with and bring our total communications portfolio springing into life. They are the reason our business customers can expect to succeed in the digital world.
What’s in it for you
- Working for a world leader in total communications that connects people places and things, improves lives through social inclusion and is striving to halve our environmental impact
- Opportunity to gain exposure to the exciting world of B2B sales as well as building your understanding of the digital world
- The chance to learn from industry leading sales professionals and to explore whether a career path in sales is your calling.
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a large community of placement students
- The opportunity to be fast tracked onto one of our graduate programmes
- Investment in your personal development with forward thinking digital learning opportunities
- Learning from industry experts that facilitate a focused professional development to enable you to take your career forwards;
- Flexible working and fast paced environment;
- A focus on innovation and doing things differently.
What to expect
Our Industrial Placement Students will join into various opportunities across our B2B business and be able to learn about the delivery of a world class sales experience to our business customers. The potential to join our Business Discover Graduate Scheme in the UK is a very real possibility following your placement year.
During this programme, you will be working across teams that aim to connect people, places and things and deliver digital solutions to allow businesses to succeed. You can expect to see a focus on innovation and doing things differently. The business stream will give you the opportunity to learn and work beside our leaders & teams in a variety of different roles.
What we’re looking for:
- International mind-set and interest in global business
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability;
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital;
- Proficient in English.
Whatever your talents, passion or degree, you’ll have the freedom to explore different rotations and be exposed to various experiences that will help you discover what is right for you.
Knowing your path isn’t key, but knowing you want to learn and make a difference is. At Vodafone, we stay a work in progress. It’s how we keep rising. We ask the difficult questions and search deep for new ways forward. That’s why we need the most fearless grads who aren’t scared to change what we do and break boundaries.
Put your spirit into practice, and Act Up.