Commercial Summer Placement Programme 2021
We dream big, innovate with heart, and empower people through technology. Whether that is by helping scientists fight a pandemic or enabling people to live more sustainably, we turn ideas into reality and our ambitions into action. It’s this spirit that drives our youth to make real progress; in the world around them and in their careers.
Here you’ll be inspired to own your journey, whether you’ll be learning from brilliant mistakes or growing from projects that make a real impact. At Vodafone we don’t just hope for change, we make it happen.
For us at Vodafone, it all starts and ends with our customers. Earning customer loyalty is in our spirit and we deepen our engagement with them while innovating and creating products and solutions that will keep millions connected. Ranging from attracting our consumers through Marketing & Brand presence to developing our mPesa digital banking service for the ‘bank-less’ communities to delivering a consistently great customer experience – our Commercial function does it all while meeting all our global consumer demands!
What’s in it for you
- Exposure and real-life experience within our Commercial teams and understanding the impact it has on the organisation’s success
- Learning from industry experts that facilitate a focused professional development to enable you to take your career forwards
- Investment in your personal and professional development
- Accountability from day one and the opportunity to be involved in work which builds our digital future
- Being part of a community of Summer Placement students, Industrial Placements and Graduates
- The opportunity to be fast tracked onto one of our graduate programmes
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
- A focus on innovation and doing things differently
What we’re looking for
- Passion for delivering brilliant customer service and commercial savviness
- International mind-set and interest in global business
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Embodying our Spirit behaviours
- Strong academic performance
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
What you need
- On track for a 2:2 in any BA/BSc/Integrated Masters degree
- You must be in your penultimate year of your academic programme; i.e. you must be in the 2nd year of a 3 -year degree or the 3rd year of a 4-year degree
- You must also have the correct right to work documentation in place for the full programme duration. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Application close date
26th February 2021, however, we may close earlier if we have enough game changing applications, so apply early!
Please note that you can only make one application to one of our Summer Placement programmes for 2021. We will only consider your first application.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process for all candidates considered to have a disability. If you have any questions, please let us know at the following address: email@example.com
Put your spirit into practice, and Act Up.