You’re Generation Possible. You’ve got ideas about making life better. So do we. That’s why we’re working to address mobile phone inequality and empower young women in communities around the world. Build a better future with us.
Join the Customer Operations Stream of the Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme, and you’ll help us deliver the UK’s most engaging digital customer experience.
As a global tech leader, we’re changing the way the world lives and works for good. We connect millions and make all kinds of things possible. From the UK’s first ever text message, to our DreamLab app enabling people to help fight cancer while they sleep - we’ve never stopped looking for new and better ways forward. We’ll empower you to do the same.
On this two-year programme you’ll complete two one-year placements, gaining skills and experience in all aspects of programme management. You’ll explore a variety of cutting-edge Vodafone products, tools and technologies. And you’ll see how we overcome technical challenges and solve unique problems, to improve the customer journey and deliver a great experience.
You’ll be part of a project team focusing on operations, product or process improvement, and working across the business to establish root cause problems. Using data and analytics to design and implement improvement initiatives, you’ll also experience working in Agile/Squad environments, Six Sigma and Lean and build your knowledge of different programme methodologies.
What's in it for you
- Learn from industry experts, and have real accountability from day one
- Cutting-edge training on the job and in our virtual classroom
- Mentoring, constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Flexible working and a fast-paced environment
- Being part of a vibrant graduate community
- Working for a world leader committed to improving lives and halving our environmental impact
- 28 days’ annual leave, flexible working and generous benefits.
What we're looking for
- Customer focus and keenness to explore new ways to improve the customer journey and experience
- Confidence to ask questions, to understand the product and processes you’re involved with
- Creativity, resilience and adaptability
- Hunger for development
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital.
You’ll be based at our vibrant, welcoming Vodafone HQ campus in Newbury.
2.2 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted) in your chosen subject.
You must also have the right to work in the UK.