You’re Generation Possible. You’re curious about the way things work. So are we. That’s how we made the UK’s first holographic call. Build a better future with us.
Join the Finance stream of the Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme, and you’ll have a voice in commercial decision making throughout our business. You’ll see that the real power of Finance isn’t just about making sure the numbers add up. It’s about asking what they could lead to.
As a global tech leader, we’re changing the way the world lives and works for good. We connect millions and make all kinds of things possible. From our DreamLab app enabling people to help cure cancer while they sleep, to installing the moon’s first 4G network - we’ve never stopped looking for new and better ways forward. We’ll empower you to do the same.
If you’ve always had an interest in Finance, this two-year rotational programme gives you the opportunity to experience different roles – such as Commercial Finance, Business Intelligence, Mergers & Acquisitions, Treasury, Investor Relations, Regional Finance or Finance Operations – and find the area you’d like to build your career in.
You’ll complete three placements in different teams to develop your skills and capability. And, whatever you excel at - whether it's facts and figures, building business cases, management analysis, crafting partnerships or supporting business-critical decisions - we have a role for you.
What’s in it for you
- Structured training and investment in your personal development
- Business exposure and accountability from day one
- Sponsorship to complete your CIMA qualification
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- Mentoring, feedback and learning through your support network
- Being part of a vibrant graduate community
- 28 days’ annual leave, flexible working and a generous benefits package
What we’re looking for
- Natural analytical ability, with a real passion for all things finance-related
- Commercial savvy, comfortable with numbers and a strong attention to detail
- Creativity, resilience and adaptability
- Hunger for development
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- September 2020
All roles are based in the UK - at both our Newbury and London offices - for the duration of the programme, so you must be prepared to travel between these locations.
2.2 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted), ideally in a finance, accounting or economics related discipline.
You must also have the right to work in the UK.