Finance Discover Graduate Programme
At Vodafone, our finance teams are at the heart of the business, providing the advice, analysis and insight to create a company that's stronger and more efficient. Finance work with people across the company, supporting them on making the right commercial decisions whilst protecting value. Whichever team you join, you'll have a seat at the table and the ability to shape the future direction of Vodafone.
What’s in it for you:
- Fully-funded sponsorship and support for you to study for your CIMA qualification
- Investment in your personal development with cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom;
- Mentors and additional support from global leaders;
- Business exposure and accountability from day one;
- Learning from industry experts that facilitate a focused professional development to enable you to take your career forwards;
- Flexible working and fast paced environment;
- A focus on innovation and doing things differently;
- High and demanding expectations, which will test your capability and limits.
- Being part of a global community of graduates.
What to expect:
You will use your natural analytic ability to provide world-class finance support to senior management and key stakeholders, contributing financial expertise to commercial decisions and value oriented support to the business. Whatever you excel at – whether it's facts and figures, building business cases, management analysis, crafting partnerships or supporting business-critical decisions we have a role for you.
Discover you with a breadth of experience a range of Finance rolesallowing you to explore the world of Finance, and find the areas you enjoy the most and excel , while developing your skillsets
core, commercial and specialist, Finance, ,;
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to demonstrate a real passion for analysis and all things finance related;
- Analytical mind-set, comfortable with numbers and a strong attention to detail;
- Commercially savvy;
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability;
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital;
- Proficient in English.
There are 2 sub-streams on this programme for you to choose from, and we’ll ask for your preference when you apply. The two programmes differ primarily in duration and location. Descriptions of each can be found below, please choose what is right for you.
- Finance – Newbury-based, 3-year programme
The 3-year programme will enable you to study towards your fully-funded CIMA qualification, completed through a Level 7 apprenticeship. Across three year-long placements, you will gain experience in teams across Finance that will both complement your learning and bring it to life. All roles will be based in our Newbury HQ campus for the duration of the programme, though please note that during COVID-19 employees will be working remotely.
- Finance – London or Newbury-based, 2-year programme - this stream is now closed
The 2-year programme will enable you to study towards your fully-funded CIMA qualification. Across two 6-month placements and a final year-long placement you will gain experience in teams across Finance that will both complement your learning and bring it to life. Roles will be based primarily out of our London Paddington office, with some placements in Newbury. Please note that during COVID-19 employees will be working remotely.
Whatever your talents, passion or degree, you’ll have the freedom to explore different rotations and be exposed to various experiences that will help you discover what is right for you.
Knowing your path isn’t key, but knowing you want to learn and make a difference is. At Vodafone, we stay a work in progress. It’s how we keep rising. We ask the difficult questions and search deep for new ways forward. That’s why we need the most fearless grads who aren’t scared to change what we do and break boundaries.
Put your spirit into practice, and Act Up.