Technology Discover Graduate Programme - Generalist Stream
Tech at Vodafone
As Vodafone transitions from a Telecom to a Technology Company, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team! We are looking for curious, innovative and driven individuals who are ready to dive straight in and become leaders and experts in their field. With technology driving 5G, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics, there’s plenty to get involved with, and we are looking for ambitious Graduates with a passion for all things Tech to push Vodafone forward.
What’s in it for you:
- Working with Business and Consumer customers to create exciting Technology Products that will help shape our digital future;
- Investment in your personal development with cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom;
- Mentors and additional support from global leaders;
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one;
- Learning from industry experts that facilitate a focused professional development to enable you to take your career forwards;
- Being part of a global community of graduates;
- Flexible working and fast paced environment;
- A focus on innovation and doing things differently;
- High and demanding expectations which will test your capability and limits.
What to expect:
Your journey could look different depending on the path you choose, but all our streams offer you a structured development programme that will stretch and challenge you, as well as build your technical expertise. There are 5 sub-streams to the programme for you to choose from, and we’ll ask for your preference. This one is broad based rotation programme that allows you to explore different areas of technology whilst the other 4 are tailored into specific technical disciplines which you can find here. Choose what is right for you.
Generalist Technology Sub-Stream
This stream is perfect for those who love Technology, but aren’t yet sure where this could take them! Within the generalist Technology sub-stream, we have an extremely wide range of roles! You could rotate across:
- Software Development
- IoT and Robotics
- Front and back-end development
- Big Data
For those less technical but interested in learning more and exploring Technology we have other opportunities for example Project Management, Business Analyst & Risk Analyst roles. As well as others which will require strong organisational, stakeholder management and analytical skills. We don’t ask for experts, but we do ask for those willing to engage, work hard and cultivate their technical skills. With this broader programme, we will help you identify your passions and strengths at the assessment centre, and allocate the best role for you.
Requirements: whilst this sub-stream is open to those with a technical background there are also opportunities for those without a technical degree but with a passion for technology