Campaign Development Placement Milton Keynes 2024
Have you ever watched an advert for a new car on finance and wondered who designs and implements the finance promotion? Well that’s us here within the Campaign Development Team.
After completing a year’s placement with us, you would come away with a huge breadth of knowledge and understanding of the automotive industry which is sure to prove invaluable when looking to secure your first job after University.
What you could be doing
- You assist the Campaign Development Team in delivering financial and aftersales campaigns across new and used vehicles to meet the needs of our Consumers, Brands and Retailer
- You will support the management of our campaign communications for our retailers and customers
- Resolve campaign related queries from our Brands, the VWFS Sales Team and other internal stakeholders and, ensure campaigns are operating efficiently
- You will support the Business Operations Team with quarterly and adhoc launches by ensuring all campaigns are delivered through our point of sale system
- You will engage with our Business Insight and, Planning & Pricing business areas to deliver reporting
- Lead proposed project objectives with undergraduate colleagues to provide additional insight and analysis to the wider brand department
- Lead and chair objective meetings on a monthly basis for the team
What can you bring with you?
- You will be enrolled at a University which offers a 1 year industrial placement
- You will be studying towards a Marketing, Business, International Business or Accountancy related degree
- Good attention to detail, organised and, can plan and prioritise effectively
- You are proactive, inquisitive and comfortable communicating with a range of stakeholders
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel will help you pick things up quickly, however, we will show you what you need to know too
- You are hardworking, love a challenge and enjoy learning
What we can offer you
- Salary of £20,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus and company pension scheme
- A wealth of experience and a fun and sociable workplace to start your career
- You’ll be joining a group of 49 undergraduates so you’ll have a large group of colleagues so that you can support each other throughout your placement year
- Life Skills workshops, designed specifically for you as an Undergraduate
- Access to a discounted loan car scheme
- Chance to make a difference in the local community with various volunteering opportunities
- Physical and mental health support with our Onsite Wellbeing Centre
- Hybrid blend of working at our office based in Milton Keynes and working from home
What to expect from the assessment process
Once you have decided our placement is for you, click the apply button and fill out some quick multiple-choice questions to support your application. We’ll be in touch shortly after receiving your application to advise if you have been progressed to the next stage. You will then be invited to complete an online video interview where you have the opportunity to tell us about you and your amazing qualities.
If you are successful after completing your video interview, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre at our Milton Keynes offices. Here, you will complete a Competency Based Interview, deliver a Presentation and take part in a Group Exercise. We’ll provide you with appropriate support and guidance before you attend.
This process is designed to help both you and us decide if a placement at Volkswagen Financial Services is the best step for you to kick start your future!
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Our mission is straight forward, we want to be 'The Key to Mobility'. What does that mean? To make getting from A-to-B as easy and simple for as many people as possible. To truly meet the mobility needs of people in a changing world, our offering goes beyond traditional vehicle financing. We do this by offering a range of finance and aftersales products on Volkswagen Group vehicles, as well as developing innovative mobility products designed to solve real problems.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we welcome applications from everyone. Diversity and Inclusion is not just a statement for us and we are nurturing an environment where everyone can be their 100% self. If there is anything we can do to support you being your 100% self during our recruitment process, please let us know and we will support you as best we can.
Please do not apply for more than one placement role. This will ensure that you are considered for the placement that you are most interested in and your skills are aligned to.