Marketing Operations Placement Milton Keynes 2024
As our Marketing Undergraduate, you will play a key role in supporting the Marketing Team and be given real responsibility to grow and develop your skills and business understanding.
This placement year is sure to give you a strong foundation and amazing kick start to any future career in Marketing whether in the automotive industry or any other financially regulated business,
What you could be doing
- You will be working with our sister Company Volkswagen Group’s (VWG) marketing teams on a daily basis to review, feedback and approve all finance led advertising before it’s published
- Support the wider team with the delivery of finance led marketing projects including updates to point of sale items, websites and videos
- Liaise with marketing agencies and suppliers to brief, create, proof and deliver marketing materials
- You will create and distribute VWFS communications to the retailer network including product guides and campaign materials
- Support the wider team with reviewing, proofing and delivery of key marketing communications within our customer contact programmes
- You will create and evaluate retailer surveys and feedback reports to determine the success of point of sale activities and where improvements can be made
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to ensure all marketing materials meet regulatory standards
- You will work closely with the wider Marketing team to further understand how customer propositions are developed
- Develop your knowledge of digital advancements and emerging technology and, share with the wider team
- You will conduct competitor research activities to compare how we present our offers and finance content
What can you bring with you?
- You will be enrolled at a University which offers a 1 year industrial placement
- You will be studying towards a Marketing related degree
- Strong literacy skills are essential
- Customer oriented approach with a passion for pursuing a career in Marketing
- Creative and proactive approach to problem solving
- Confident verbal communicator and self-motivated
- PC literate, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Word with Adobe Photoshop knowledge an advantage
What we can offer you
- Salary of £20,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus and company pension scheme
- A wealth of experience and a fun and sociable workplace to start your career
- You’ll be joining a group of 49 undergraduates so you’ll have a large group of colleagues so that you can support each other throughout your placement year
- Life Skills workshops, designed specifically for you as an Undergraduate
- Access to a discounted loan car scheme
- Chance to make a difference in the local community with various volunteering opportunities
- Physical and mental health support with our Onsite Wellbeing Centre
- Hybrid blend of working at our office based in Milton Keynes and working from home
What to expect from the assessment process
Once you have decided our placement is for you, click the apply button and fill out some quick multiple-choice questions to support your application. We’ll be in touch shortly after receiving your application to advise if you have been progressed to the next stage.
You will then be invited to complete an online video interview where you have the opportunity to tell us about you and your amazing qualities.
If you are successful after completing your video interview, you will be invited to attend an assessment centre at our Milton Keynes offices. Here, you will complete a Competency Based Interview, deliver a Presentation and take part in a Group Exercise. We’ll provide you with appropriate support and guidance before you attend.
This process is designed to help both you and us decide if a placement at Volkswagen Financial Services is the best step for you to kick start your future!
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Our mission is straight forward, we want to be 'The Key to Mobility'. What does that mean? To make getting from A-to-B as easy and simple for as many people as possible. To truly meet the mobility needs of people in a changing world, our offering goes beyond traditional vehicle financing. We do this by offering a range of finance and aftersales products on Volkswagen Group vehicles, as well as developing innovative mobility products designed to solve real problems.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we welcome applications from everyone. Diversity and Inclusion is not just a statement for us and we are nurturing an environment where everyone can be their 100% self. If there is anything we can do to support you being your 100% self during our recruitment process, please let us know and we will support you as best we can.
Please do not apply for more than one placement role. This will ensure that you are considered for the placement that you are most interested in and your skills are aligned to.