Graduate Technology Consultant 2021
As a member of our Managed Services team, you'll be working with our clients implementing and supporting unique infrastructure solutions that directly add value to their business.
This is a fantastic time to join us as we’re growing internationally and on the lookout for amazing techies to join our Remote Services team. You’ll be working as part of a multi-disciplinary, global team across the UK and Australia; supporting our clients on a day to day basis - where no two days are the same.
You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and outside the box to get our clients back up and running, while maintaining your cool. We help our people to gain the skills and knowledge to resolve challenging problems and provide guidance on finding the best route for their progression.
Current technologies used include the Microsoft Server family; Office 365 and Azure, Cisco, Skype for Business, Citrix and VMware.
- Passionate about client service
- A quick thinker who thrives under pressure
- An engaging communicator who is able to work independently
- A tenacious problem solver with creative and innovative ideas
We recruit exceptional individuals to help us grow and shape our business. You’ll have a passion for technology and continuous learning. When it comes to progression, there are no restrictions other than your own enthusiasm and thirst for development.
We're proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and we’re committed to ensuring diversity and inclusivity. We recruit people who are committed to our values-based approach and want to develop and prosper in a people first organisation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we also have an attractive benefits package allowing you a great work-life balance and the opportunity to really develop your knowledge and skills, which includes:
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Company profit share scheme
- Private medical insurance and optional dental scheme
- Access to our benefits and discounts platform
- Cycle to Work
- Company pension
- Opportunity to develop professional skills
- Support to gain industry standard qualifications
- Season ticket travel loan