Technology Consulting Graduate Programme 2021
In a world where knowing how to drive transformation is the key to success, Wavestone's mission is to inform and guide large companies and organizations in their most critical transformations, with the ambition of a positive outcome for all stakeholders. That's what we call "The Positive Way.”
Wavestone draws on some 3,000 employees across 8 countries. It is a leading independent player in the European consulting market.
Wavestone is listed on Euronext Paris and recognized as a Great Place to Work®.
Joining Wavestone puts you at the forefront of helping some of the world's leading organisations to develop strategies and take the right operational decisions in the key area of digital transformation. With a focus on Cybersecurity and Operational Resilience, Communication Networks, Agile Transformation, Cloud Adoption and Strategic Sourcing, you will help clients develop new IT capabilities, innovate, and become more competitive. The quality of our people and their in-depth subject knowledge sets us apart from the competition.
At Wavestone, we live by four key values – Audacity (be bold in the face of challenge and don't be afraid to speak out and think out of the box), Passion (enjoying what you do and displaying an enduring commitment to reach the best outcome), Exemplary Behaviour (going above and beyond and role modelling for others) and Team Spirit (working collaboratively and understanding that the team is greater than the sum of its parts).
The Graduate Programme
You will be joining the business as a Consulting Analyst. The 12-month programme will equip you with the skills, knowledge, and experience to progress to become a Consultant in the business. You will receive formal training and mentoring directly from our senior level consultants, but the emphasis is on hands-on client involvement and practical experience that will build your capability and relationships towards a successful portfolio of engagements. As you progress, you will get the opportunity to specialise yourself towards any of our key areas of excellence. Being a large company with an entrepreneurial mindset, we find it important that your development plan is shaped to suit your needs and thus within the first few weeks of starting you'll sit down with your career development manager and design a plan that will make sure you get the most out of the programme.
How your career will develop
As a Consultant you will take responsibility for the delivery of client assignments. As you build your reputation and capability, the scope of responsibility will increase as you begin to lead on client engagements and business development activity. As you progress through the company, you will begin to own and nurture senior client relationships and take on more complex and challenging full cycle assignments.
- An understanding of the Technology Consulting industry and an ambition to be the best and develop your skills and reputation rapidly with a real focus on results
- Someone to embody our four key values listed above
- Good communication and people skills and the ability to foster relationships and work in teams
- Flexibility and willingness to travel - Currently, everyone is working remotely however, in normal times, it is usual to spend time away from home in the UK or abroad on some, on some but not every project
- A minimum of a 2:1 in a university degree. Relevant degrees such as Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Analysis are considered advantageous but not compulsory
- You need to be eligible to live and work in the UK. Wavestone do not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work directly under a senior level consultant with years of Technology Consulting experience
- The opportunity to be involved in business development activity as well as internal projects
- The possibility of being involved directly in delivering client work and getting practical experience of working with the client
- An international exposure of delivering projects across multiple geographies and different market sectors
- A competitive London based salary from the outset, an annual bonus linked to personal and business performance
- A full package of benefits including pension, health insurance, life assurance and additional flexible benefits