- The role will develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members in a multi-location delivery team including other Software Developers, Business Analysts, UX Designers, Quality Assurance Analysts and Project Managers.
- You will gain exposure to enterprise technologies & tools and will work across the technology stack delivering requirements iteratively.
- You will need to pay attention to detail and be accountable for quality in your code and lean documentation – deliver your commitments
- Provide regular clear and concise communication at the daily stand-up and to all stakeholders.
- Engineer various technical tasks and deliver incremental value through the build phase of the project lifecycle.The role will be responsible for supporting Quality Assurance and our Support teams as required.
- The role will provide the opportunity to work with on and off-shore stakeholders in a [multi] vendor environment.
- Occasional travel will be required between our Ipswich and London offices as well as overseas travel to support engagement with business and technology stakeholders.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key part in the transformation of a global financial services organisation that will give a graduate the immediate exposure to a range of technologies in a large technology group. The role will challenge your imagination and creativity, as well as your ability to understand analytical services and present them in user-friendly way . These opportunities will help you quickly build technical knowledge, consulting skills and overall industry experience.
- 2:1 Degree in Computer Science and 300 UCAS points (across 3 ‘A’ levels or equivalent)
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.