Wood Ireland is looking for graduate engineers for our busy Galway Engineering office. Our dedicated engineering teams offer a wide range of consultancy services to an international client base. Our capabilities include design and operational support, engineering and design analysis, technical advisory services, and the development of bespoke software and visualisation tools and services. We support clients in various industry sectors across a diverse profile of global energy projects.
At Wood Galway we offer a diverse range of services to our clients, so we are open to consider applications from a wide range of technical areas including Physics, Civil Structural, Energy Systems, Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering. As a Graduate engineer you will have access to extensive in-house training materials and support in your career development.
Wood is a multi-disciplinary global engineering business. Our engineers have access to significant career development prospects and opportunities to travel.
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong inter-personal, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop technical and engineering expertise.
- Technical report writing and excel.
- Communication skills and teamworking is a key part of our working culture and strong customer relationships.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of physics and mathematics in engineering applications.
- Familiarity with engineering software analysis and modelling tools such as FEA methodologies will be beneficial.
- An interest in coding/programming and the management of data and information.
- Our opportunities are ideally suited to recent graduates or candidates with some relevant engineering experience.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.