Wunderman Thompson Junior Data Analyst 2021
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you'll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity working in the Wunderman Thompson Analytics team, part of our wider Data department. We are looking for a talented person who will want to show how reporting and analytics can have a positive impact on understanding customer behaviour and developing the right marketing strategies. This is a brand new role which will support on a variety of projects with our client.
The role will be hands on, conducting analysis on multiple sources of data (incl. client data), developing analytics solutions to deliver value through understanding performance of each marketing programme and clients' customers; actioning this insight by building recommendations.
We are looking for a talented person who will focus on ensuring the right tracking and measurement mechanism is present in all Marketing Campaigns landing in market for our client.
The team have previously won the Best Data and Analytics Team at the Data IQ awards for their client work.
- You'll be part of the Analyst team dedicated to this well known client.
- Partner with Marketers to understand their campaign strategy and translate this strategy into tool instrumentation and set up requirements if marketer requires assistance.
- Reporting Scope (Adobe Analytics, Power BI, ROMI): Support marketers in using and understanding reporting capabilities to extract insights and optimize campaign performance.
- Participate in regular meetings with Analytics Leads ahead of local Marketing Governance rhythms.
- Provide governance and consultation; Proactively monitor and close gaps (hands-on as needed)
- Assist in monitoring the impact of product rollouts and marketing initiatives in real time using Adobe Analytics solution.
- Analyse and explore the key business metrics that matter most in a data-driven world - such as growth, retention, conversion and engagement.
Who you are
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing communications vehicles, tools and execution, both online and offline
- Understanding of Marketing Automation
- SQL proficiency
- PowerBI knowledge + ability to create dashboards
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Individual contributor able to work effectively across different teams
- An interest in marketing and campaign operations
- Strong Analytical mind and attention to details
- Client service oriented
What we can offer you
We don't settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be - a space where you're never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don't want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people's wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly 'Staying Connected Calendar' which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.