Junior Engineer 2021
MediaCom unleashes brands' growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique 'Systems Thinking' philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP's consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing 'People First, Better Results' belief. We know that by investing in our people's whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients' businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world's leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
Working within the Media Technology team to ensure the efficient implementation of ad-serving, web analytics, audience tracking and optimisation technologies for digital advertising. You will ensure efficient data and reporting is delivered to multiple clients and internal stakeholders, understanding all areas covered by Media Technology. You will also be responsible for supporting internal and client teams with troubleshooting issues and being on top of future technologies and solutions.
We understand that starting a new role in the current time remotely can be daunting. We're dedicated to ensuring support and communication with everyone within the team by hosting weekly camera-on work discussions, 1-2-1 catch-ups with managers, monthly topic-based team meetings and access to shared email and IM chat groups so we're always connected and reachable.
Responsibilities of the role
- To ensure efficient implementation of ad serving, web analytics, and other optimisation technologies in the execution of digital advertising.
- To be responsible for the implementing of campaigns in Campaign Manager or any other named 3 rd party ad-server particularly Flashtalking/Sizmek.
- To be able to test and install publisher pixels & load creative according to specifications.
- To be responsible for the automation and maintenance of key clients reporting processes
- To be able to manage workload in the Inbox ensuring all stakeholders are informed and clear on what is being delivered.
- Integrating and maintaining the various tracking systems used for campaigns.
- Train and become skilled in using a variety of technologies suitable for our client requirements.
- Support the team members with workload management.
- Able to identify quickly any potential issues and discuss possible solutions with the Engineers, Senior Engineers.
- Responds positively to requests for help or support.
- To have a general understanding of the end to end process from Financial input, tracking through to data extract and reporting.
- Be precise and accurate when completing your work understanding the impact you will have on the clients results and reporting.
What will you need?
- An aptitude and liking for technology
- Strong problem solver who is always keen to find a "better way"
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage expectations
- Able to develop relationships with internal team members.
- Desire to learn and be part of a dynamic growing team.
- Keen eye for finding where efficiencies can be made.
If you have the skills and experience for this exciting and challenging role, we would love to hear from you!
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.