Junior Talent Acquisition Partner 2021
Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of the WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does a Junior Talent Acquisition Partner do at Hogarth?
The Junior Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for providing the highest level of talent acquisition services to Hogarth WW and its business units, delivering high quality, diverse, professional talent. You will be passionate about all things talent and be experienced with hiring for a wide variety of skill sets at all levels of a business
- Build good relationships across the Hogarth business (including senior management) to clearly understand the business requirements when recruiting for a role - challenging them where necessary using your growing recruitment expertise.
- Provide talent market insights, competitive intelligence, and talent demographics as appropriate to enable the Talent team and hiring managers to be best informed on external market.
- Work closely with the Talent partners to learn and develop various skills (incl, Diverse hiring, Talent pooling, Boolean searches)
- Create and maintain job advertisements to attract the best talent.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a network of talented people and potential candidates for the future is key - there's always a potential if someone is great, we will have a role for them in the future.
- Communicating and managing progress reports internally.
- Utilizing and managing social media for direct recruitment - enhancing and developing our Employer Brand.
- Managing offers to candidates and working closely with the HR department to coordinate contracts and start dates (including successfully negotiating candidate remuneration)
- A history of championing candidate experience and making sure candidates get the VIP treatment they deserve.
- Supporting the references/ background checks of all new joiners.
- Support with freelance requests where appropriate.
- Represent Hogarth WW at any offline on-campus and virtual recruiting events and job fairs where required.
- Contribute to Talent Acquisition wide projects as required.
- A background in recruitment (agency/inhouse) ideally (minimum 1 year) advertising/media/digital/tech/production
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, dealing with a high volume of CV's, roles and candidate correspondence
- Adept face-to-face interviewer, preferably experienced at competency & behavioural based interviewing
- Highly driven and focused with high energy levels
- Understanding set goals and prioritisation of hires
- Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively with various project teams on multiple tasks within a cross-functional, matrixed reporting structure.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - demonstrable evidence that they can build relationships at all levels of the business, be trusted and known to always act with integrity
- Organised - structured in approach so that all levels of the recruitment process are recorded effectively, and candidates are impressed by the process as well as those recruiting
- Proactive nature - to provide recommendations to improve processes relating to the delivery of recruitment services to the business
- Sound commercial understanding
- Strong attention to detail
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Care (Bupa)
- Life Assurance - four times annual salary
- Pension Scheme (Company contribution matched up to 10.5%)
- Half day leave on your Birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- WPP Group Discounts
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Gym Discounts
- Mortgage Advice - In partnership with Charles Cameron and Associate
- 1 Volunteering day per year
Diversity and Flexibility
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.