Marketing Science Analytics Placement 2021
Neo is a global media agency and performance marketing network. Our mission is to help our clients leverage the latest digital and performance media techniques to connect with their customers and grow their businesses. We apply a data-driven strategic approach and cutting-edge technologies across all digital disciplines (including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media, affiliate marketing, etc.) and traditional channels. Neo is now part of the Mindshare Performance Group. We are in a new era of horizontality and we are excited about the opportunity it presents for our clients and our people.
Our team consists of more than 1200 employees across 40 worldwide offices working to put innovation and accountability at the heart of every engagement. We partner with our clients, other agencies and partners to provide integrated solutions and also deliver independent, specialized services for brands across paid and organic search, programmatic buying, affiliate marketing and social amplification. While our engagements span several industry categories, we have deep expertise in financial services, education, IT, consumer electronics, commerce and B2B. We're passionate about building brands and driving business results.
Neo has a rich culture while we maintain the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up . People are our greatest resource and we truly want employees to have a well-balanced life.
What is the role?
Reporting to the Director of Analytics, the marketing science intern will collaborate with the performance and insights team s to develop data driven business transformation framework s /tools by leveraging internal analytics systems , market /competitor research , and consumer insights.
- Manage extraction of data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and perform hygiene and quality control steps
- Analyse large data sets to extract industry trends, competitor and consumer behaviour insights us ing the proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and met rics.
- Use advanced statistical methods to create bespoke models/algorithms to solve specific key business challenges
- Currently pursuing a Master's or PhD in a quantitative field - Statistics, Math, Economics, etc.
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts such as go-to-market strategies, market saturation, market segmentation and product pricing
- Familiarity with integrated, multi-channel marketing/advertising campaign tactics - including off-line and online/digital channels is preferred
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods and modelling techniques
- Experience with either R or Python
- The abil ity to present complex ideas and results to clients in a simple way