Verizon Media Growth Marketing Graduate Internship 2021
At Verizon Media, we connect people to their passions. With brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and more, we help people stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect. From XR experiences to advertising and content technology, Verizon Media is an incubator of innovation and is revolutionizing the next generation of content creation in a 5G world.
About The Role
The Verizon Media Growth Marketing Intern role supports local marketers across EMEA to increase brand awareness of Verizon Media through a variety of channels. From virtual events to managing website content, you’ll be hands on with a range of marketing initiatives.
This role requires a self-starter, who is responsive and engaged, having the ability to work independently and also as a team player. You will support the Head of Marketing for the UK, Nordic and Partner Markets, and the regional team to effectively deliver the 2021 marketing strategy. You will be a marketing generalist, able to manage multiple daily tasks as well as long-term strategic projects. You will have excellent relationship building and organisational skills that allow you to work with cross-functional teams. Last but not least, you know when a project is good because you ensure all your activities are measurable and deliver against goals.
What You'll Do
- Support the marketing team on projects that deliver on the 2021 strategy
- Deliver content for external b2b communications (including but not limited to website copy, case studies and email communications)
- Act as a brand ambassador that collaborates with the in-house design and event teams on collateral that communicates our content to market
- Work with the marketing operations team to coordinate sends via our email marketing systems
- Work with our business operations teams, such as Finance, procurement and legal, to ensure an efficient and streamlined on-board process i.e, SOW’s and POs
What You'll Need
- Studying for or completed a degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Interested in and savvy with all aspects of B2B marketing
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Idea-oriented and brand-focused with the ability to develop relevant creative ideas.
- Comfortable working autonomously, is proactive and willing to take the initiative, to think and deliver new solutions.
- Organised and adept at time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive knowledge a plus
- A second European language would be a plus but not a requirement (French, German, Italian or Spanish)