Social Media and Community Marketer
The applicant should be an enthusiastic, dynamic, and highly organised Social Media and Community Marketer. As a key member of Yoppie’s Growth Marketing team, the Social Media and Community Marketer will take charge of developing and delivering against Yoppie’s social media strategy - focusing on increasing brand awareness, engagement, audience growth, building loyal communities and driving traffic via all social media and online communities.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and deliver Yoppie’s social media strategy, setting KPIs relevant to each channel against brand and growth objectives, such as increasing following, engagement metrics and traffic.
- Manage, schedule and execute daily content publication and engagement to drive growth across relevant social media channels
- Create visual content using Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign or similar, with help from Yoppie’s design team - ensuring all content suits any given social media/platform.
- Attend shoots/events where possible to create compelling BTS content to resonate with Yoppie’s customers and fans
- Support and work with the Marketing and Brand Manager on cross-functional projects such as product launches, campaigns and live events.
- Source and manage social content collaborators to create bespoke assets for channels, in close collaboration with the Influencer Marketing Marketer.
- Manage and be active within Yoppie’s digital community groups to ensure engagement is consistent and the groups are growing.
- Working closely with the Customer Support team, monitor and respond to all comments and reviews on social media and community groups ensuring consistency and brand messaging.
- Find ways to leverage cultural, newsworthy events and insights in our social strategies and tactics to generate engagement on key topics.
- Report on social media insights on a weekly/monthly basis to the wider team, leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data - adjusting Yoppie’s social media tactics accordingly.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and relevant social media trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.
- Audit and promote tools and technology to help scale and grow social media’s performance.
Who You Are
- You live and breathe social media and have a natural understanding of the social media landscape and its trends. AKA you’re constantly attached to devices and have a killer social intuition.
- Solid working knowledge of all key social platforms.
- Hyper-aware of culture – you are aware of what’s going on across social and in real life.
- An enthusiasm for women’s health, self-care, feminism and new age brands.
- A team player: you see your work as part of the team’s overall plan, and within that you’re happy either driving your own project or supporting team members with theirs
- Excellent communication skills and able to collaborate across marketing and creative teams.
- Ownership mentality: don't just execute what's asked of you, consider whether it could be done a better way
- A strong appetite to learn and implement new ideas.
- Excellent attention to detail - you value getting things right
- An keen eye for aesthetics and story - you know what looks good and how to turn salesy messaging into something engaging.
What You Should Have
- 1+ year experience working in a similar role.
- Proficiency across social media platforms
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Immaculate organisation and attention to detail
- Confident working with and communicating to stakeholders across the business including management
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Experience in working in DTC/scale ups
- Educated in a Marketing related qualification or equivalent.
- A proven track record managing and growing social media accounts for a lifestyle brand and building engaged communities
- Strong graphic design and video editing skills
This role offers a great opportunity to be involved as an influential early team member in one of the fastest growing femtech businesses in Europe (and soon the world!).
We offer a flexible and fun approach to work, with in-person and remote work blending seamlessly as required.
We want to help you get wherever it is you want to go...