Finance Operations Placement Solihull 2022
We are reinforcing our Finance & Operations team by offering a 12 Month Student Placement (£18,500 per year) at Blythe Valley Park, Solihull starting in September 2022.
ZF have recently completed a brand-new purpose-built R&D facility. The facility has excellent environmental credentials which the management team is determined to make even better. This placement role will have responsibility for developing business cases to improve the environmental performance and operational efficiency together with other projects in support of the operations team.
- Support FM to deliver on sustainability targets for site as well as developping a sustainability plan delivering on 2030 vision
- Lead analysis for sustainability projects defining business cases
- Analysis of energy usage across the facility in order to determine what measures could be implemented to reduce consumption and/or reduce cost
- Utilisation – Office footprint required; Technical footprint required
- Adhoc Finance & Operations support
- Studying for an Environmental Science or Mathematical degree, looking for a one year placement
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control,
Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
With some 157,500 employees worldwide, ZF reported sales of € 38.3 billion in fiscal 2021. The company operates 188 production locations in 31 countries.