Graduate Programme 2021
Zuhlke Engineering is an international consultancy that helps companies achieve success by turning ideas into real-life results. To do this, we provide interdisciplinary teams, currently across Europe and Asia, to work closely with our customers to deliver solutions. In the UK, we support digital innovation and embedded software. Across the group, we cover digital systems, Internet-connected devices, and physical product design (embedded and mechatronics).
Our clients range from the largest multinationals to start-ups: what they have in common is the need for a partner who can be trusted to deliver effectively.
Your job will involve working in small teams, communicating closely with our clients to design, develop, test, and ship systems that deliver value. You will be looking both to contribute to the company and to grow personally.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability and respect. As a privately-held company owned by past and present employees, and run by engineers, Zuhlke takes a long-term view. For example, you will receive twenty days training per year including a budget to support activities such as conference attendance, our annual technical camp, and participation in focused technical subject teams. We expect our staff to be flexible so we will support you learning any required skills you don't have now.
As part of our longer-term view, we believe that diversity in the workplace benefits all, we have ethical guidelines about which client industries we will work for, and we have an initiative to become carbon neutral during 2020.
Required Education and Experience
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer science or Engineering and/or related degree
- 1-2 years of programming experience
- A passion for technology
- Interested in practical applications of research
- Quality orientation
- A flair for programming in one or more languages
- An inquisitive and innovative nature
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability and drive to work to tight deadlines
- Use of state-of-the-art software engineering methods and tools
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated mentor to guide, advise and assist you on project-based assignments
- A clearly defined achievement-based career path
- An ethical, trust-based culture
- Working alongside some of the most technically gifted people in the industry
- Varied and challenging assignments
- Opportunity to work on overseas assignments (language skills permitting)
- High starting salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in joining us, send us your CV and start your first step into realising your career goals at a company that values talent and cares about its employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Diversity & Inclusion at Zuhlke
- Being welcome & respected for who you are.
- Being heard & appreciated for your perspective.
- Being valued, no matter your background.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.