UCL Engineering Societies (UCLES) is made up of 7 societies:
- UCL Biochemical Engineering Crook Society
- UCL Chemical Engineering Ramsay Society
- UCL CivSoc (Civil Engineering)
- UCL Fleming Society (Electronic and Electrical Engineering)
- UCL Mechanical Engineering Society
- UCL Student Society of Women Engineers
- Engineers Without Borders UCL
What we do
The UCLES has a very exciting year planned ahead for all our members, keep an eye out for UCL Engineering Societies Balls, Engineering Mixer, UCL Engineering Careers Fair, technical workshops and talks held by CEOs of Engineering and Technology companies! Make the most of our close connections with leading companies in the Engineering and Technology sector such as Google, BAE Systems, Cisco, Rolls-Royce, Renishaw, Thales, and so many more with our partnership with the Royal Academy of Engineering and SEO London.
For more information check out our website.