Bright Network is a free membership network designed to help university students and recent graduates across the UK connect with employers and get the support they need to fulfil their potential. We've helped over 10,000+ members secure internships and graduate roles over the last five years. Now it's your time to get ahead.
What membership offers you
- Access to sought-after internships and graduate roles with our 300+ selected employers such as Dyson, McKinsey & Company, Goldman Sachs, Teach First, Mars and Sky
- Introductions to leading employers at our networking events across the year
- Expert members-only content to help you submit stand out applications to these employers
- Exclusive and personalised advice from recent graduates
Bright Network is open to all undergraduates and recent graduates from UK universities, and international students looking for employment opportunities in the UK. If that's you, join the network. Everything we do for members is completely free and we ask our members to help us make the network stronger. Here's how:
- Members will be actively interested in developing themselves and/or looking to discover opportunities to further their career prospects.
- Try to keep your profile as up-to-date as possible, with the relevant educational information, the stage of your career and contact details. We always strive to make the best matches based on your profile.
- Online or at our events, we except you to be professional and courteous to other members. If anyone is being disrespectful, please let us know.
- When applying to opportunities through Bright Network, ensure you’re engaged throughout the full process and let the employer know you're a member. It’s okay if something isn’t right or you change your mind, but it’s professional to inform an employer or us with your intention to pull out.
- Save our number on your phone – 0207 197 9902. We’ll occasionally be in touch with tailored opportunities, handpicked for you. We don't want you to miss them.
If you’re unsure about the next steps for your career or not finding what you’re looking for on Bright Network, book an appointment with our Talent Team by emailing email@example.com.
We support over 8,000 students each year at our Bright Network events and campus event but for some, places are limited and applying doesn’t guarantee you a spot.
Once you’ve accepted an offer, you’re expected at the event. Please let us know if you’re subsequently unable to make it – it’s good professional etiquette and allows us to give the opportunity to another member.
Once you’re on the network
Bright Network works across a broad range of sectors, giving members the best variety of advice and opportunities possible. There are some sectors we don’t focus on, including medicine, dentistry, nursing, music/musical theatre, acting and graphic design – if you’re set on pursuing these fields, membership may not be quite right for you, but do feel free to take advantage of our advice content.
For everyone else, we look forward to welcoming you to the network. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 197 9902.