These are the terms and conditions of the prize draw for those who take part in Bright Network’s survey about graduate career expectations 2021.
1.The Prize Draw is open to current undergraduate students and recent graduates in the UK.
2. Employees, customers, partners or agencies of Bright Network, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the survey may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and are eligible to claim any prize they may win.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the research survey. No purchase is necessary and the survey and Prize Draw are free to enter.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com with “Graduate survey 2021” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Bright Network accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry will not be considered as proof of receipt.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 10th February 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner for each of the prizes will be selected from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. As judge, Bright Network’s selection is final.
10. The draw will take place in March 2021.
11. The winners will receive electronic shopping vouchers with the following values: £100 or £20. These vouchers will be for Love2Shop, which can be redeemed at a range of retailers. The equivalent cash value may be requested by the winners as an alternative. Bright Network retains the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event the original prizes offered are not available.
12. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for other prizes.
13. The winners will be notified by email, and the prizes will be sent by email to the same email addresses.
14. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Bright Network shall be entitled to select another winner.
16. Bright Network accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Bright Network further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. Bright Network reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
18. The decision of Bright Network in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Prize draw is run by Bright Network, 5th floor, 80 Middlesex St, Spitalfields, London E1 7EZ.