We wanted to outline how Bright Network can continue to help your career through the uncertain times of COVID-19.
Bright Network was set up seven years ago to help bright young people, like you, fulfil their potential in the working world. With that, we are committed to helping every one of our 270,000+ members succeed, through good times and bad.
There’s no doubt that these are particularly challenging times and, as such, we’ve been working on five key things to support each member (all free of charge as ever). If you aren’t already a member, join the network for free today.
- One-on-one careers consultations - our expert Membership Team is here for members, whether you’re after a CV check or a general careers chat. Book your time just here
- The Bright Live online series – join myself, the team and expert guests as we give you the key insights on any changes to graduate recruitment and how you can set yourself up for success. Register here.
- Weekly opportunity emails – sent straight to members’ inboxes every Monday, giving you the update on live opportunities from companies currently hiring.
- Upskilling support – I’ll be sharing my top picks each week on what you should be reading, listening to and watching to get ready for the world of work.
- Careers help desk – email email@example.com at any time and the team will get back to you within 24 hours
We’re also working with employers, helping them to minimise disruption and digitally deliver assessment processes and events for our members. There may be less opportunities out there, but top companies will always want to hire the best talent - if we all use this time wisely, we will come out the other side stronger, better and more resilient than ever.
I hope you stay safe, healthy and well, and please get in touch with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Uffindell, CEO & Founder