Use our list below to keep an eye on the key dates and ensure you get ahead of the competition by applying early.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to get access to members-only advice, exclusive fast track opportunities and key insights from graduates who've secured top graduate schemes.
Know which sector you're interested in? Take a look at the deadlines in:
- Accounting, Tax & Audit
- Consumer, FMCG & Retail
- Energy & Infrastructure
- Financial Services
- Management & Business
- Media, Film & TV
- Science and Research
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Technology: Consulting & Project Management
- Technology: IT & Software Development
17th Jun 2021
- Mazars: Industrial Placements
25th Jun 2021
30th Jun 2021
11th Jul 2021
- Arcadis: Industrial Placements
- BAE Systems: Industrial Placements
- Cambridge Consultants: Software Engineering Industrial Placement
- Carrier: Business Industrial Placement 2021
- Nestlé: ISIT Industrial Placement 2021
- Sumo Digital: Designer Industrial Placement 2021
- Sumo Digital: Programmer Industrial Placement 2021
- The Hut Group: Beauty/Cosmetic Compliance & Regulatory Placement 2021
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Industrial Placements
- TPP: Software Developer Summer Placement
Many more roles listed under Industrial Placements
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: