Interviews are an essential part of landing a new role. Regardless of what sector you're looking to build a career in, you're likely to have an interview at some point, whether it be a phone, video or face-to-face interview. Here's everything you need to know about interviews and how to tackle them.
Phone interviews are usually the first contact you have with a potential employer. Learn about what to do and what not do do over the phone below.
The digital age is here and graduate recruitment is embracing the revolution. Top employers are now using video and telephone interviews as part of their application process, helping them to reach more bright graduates as they look for their future superstars.
And, with these new forms of assessment, comes a whole new skill set to perfect.
The face-to-face interview: a necessary, and often daunting stage of the recruitment process. We all have to go through them but they can strike fear into the heart of even the most confident of candidates.
That's why we've pulled together our very best advice to ensure you put your best foot forward from the moment you walk through the door.
- Ten top interview tips
- How to prepare for your interview
- Common graduate interview questions
- If you were a dinosaur... what would you be?
- How to Handle Really Nasty Interview Questions
- What to wear to an interview
- How to crack a Case Study
- Common interview mistakes
- Introduction to Competencies and Strength
- “Tell me about yourself.” A chance to tell the interviewer your life story?
Whether you've got a virtual or face-to-face interview, the application processes course by Bright Network Academy will teach you how to stand out in any recruitment process.