At Cancer Research UK, our progress is your progress. Our culture is about passion, ambition and groundbreaking work. If you’re smart, brave, engaging and optimistic, we’re sure we’ll be right for you. Our 3,500 staff work across the UK in a diverse range of roles. From our large and cutting edge IT Services department to our award winning fundraising teams, we are looking for both commercial and not for profit professionals with the right skills and attitude to make a difference. We ensure that all our staff are regularly kept connected to our cause, with updates and talks available from our supporters, scientists, volunteers.
We also keep staff wellbeing high on the agenda and have pledged our commitment to this as part of the Government's Public Health Responsibility Deal, ensuring that you are supported and able to perform to your maximum potential.Wherever you join us, you’ll play a key role in helping us stay at the forefront of innovation, as a world-leader in the fight against cancer.” Set in the heart of London in a vibrant community, our head office is located in a modern and eco friendly building. Surrounded by green space, shops and other businesses, we’re in a diverse and lively area that caters for all. We also have regional offices, labs, shops and home workers across the UK, all working together to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Jobs at Cancer Research UK
- Internships - UK wide (Closed)
- Graduate Scheme (Closed)
- Target Validation and Disease Positioning Placement (Closed)
- Student Placement - Programme Office Assistant (Closed)
- Student Placement -Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance Assistant (Closed)
- Industrial Placement Student - Antibody Therapeutics (Closed)
- Student Placement - Clinical Study Coordinator (Closed)
- Student Placement - Chemistry (Closed)