For more than 35 years, Silicon Valley Bank has helped innovators, enterprises and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. Today, they provide a wide range of banking and financing services to businesses of all sizes in innovation centres around the world. SVB Financial Group, the parent company of Silicon Valley Bank, has had a presence in the UK since 2004. The bank is committed to supporting disruptive technology and life science businesses within the UK’s vibrant innovation sector, including Made.com, IMImobile, The Hut Group and Trustpilot.
SVB Financial Group has approximately 2400+ employees in 15 US states, over $50 billion in assets, and serves entrepreneurs around the world through its offices in the United States and international operations in the UK, Germany, Ireland, Israel and China.
SVB has built a culture based on five core values: being enterprising, ethical, driven, dedicated and united. Both internally and with clients, they value professionalism and emphasise its importance in communication, responsiveness and approach. They believe a truly high-performance environment comes from having a diverse employee base and an inclusive culture that encourages people to feel as though they can do their best work every day.
SVB’s singular focus on technology and life science businesses and the venture capital and private equity firms that serve them, the breadth of the services it provides to its clients, its global growth strategy, and its core values create a unique and satisfying environment for members of the team.
Jobs at Silicon Valley Bank
- Summer Internship UK - Various Roles in Commercial Banking (Closed)
- Summer Internship UK - Marketing (Closed)
- FX Operations Analyst (Closed)
- Relationship Advisor (Closed)
- Associate - Global Funds Banking (Closed)
- HR Intern - Part Time (Closed)
- Commercial Bank Graduate Program (Closed)
- Commercial Banking - Enablement (Closed)
- UK Client Service Advisor (Closed)
- Associate - Credit Enablement/Leveraged Finance (Closed)
- Commercial Banking Associate - Early Stage Banking (Closed)