We wanted to find out what you, our clients, really want and need, rather than what we think you need. So we asked your opinion through face-to-face interviews and client surveys.
Our conversations revealed that you have five clear expectations from your business advisers. You told us you want:
- to have a good relationship with your advisers;
- to be able to talk to advisers about anything – about any part of your business and sometimes ‘off the clock’;
- advisers who understand you and your business enough to offer insightful perspectives for the future;
- advisers who are accessible and available; and
- total transparency around fees so there are no nasty surprises.
These expectations have become the foundation of our business; we are here to provide more than legal advice. We invest in getting to know your organisation and its objectives and we view each interaction with you as the foundation for a long-term relationship.
Working collaboratively across our firm, we provide you with tailored advice, choosing the best lawyers for your needs. We also draw on our external referral network to ensure you have comprehensive support when you need it.