Accenture Ireland Software Engineering Dublin 2021
We have a number of exciting opportunities for recent and soon-to-be graduates from all backgrounds and disciplines to join Accenture’s diverse and growing Technology Analyst Group (TAG).
At Accenture, we reinvent how every job is done, across every industry. We solve our 4,000+ clients’ toughest challenges through disruptive technology and innovation. Simply put - we improve the way the world works and lives. We have alliances with many lots of the large multinational technology companies, so you could be working on implementing solutions for our clients using any of the following technologies: Google Products, Amazon (AWS), SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, salesforce and many more. This means you’ll gain experience and knowledge of multiple types of technology.
Our Software Engineering Analysts work collectively with Accenture team members to advise clients on the design and delivery of end-to-end technology solutions that transform businesses.
The ideal Software Engineering candidate will have:
- A minimum predicted 2:2 degree
- An interest in software engineering
- Knowledge of programming & coding
- An ability to obtain and analyse information
- Strong teamwork skills
- Experience of adapting and learning in a continuously changing technology environment
- An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve technology problems
- Strong problem-solving skills. For example:
- Break complex problems into parts and propose possible solutions
- Effective communications skills. For example:
- Listen to and accurately capture others’ ideas, feedback and concerns
- Ability to articulate ideas in a clear, simple and engaging manner
- A passion for innovation, discovery and trying new things
- Availability to work on different projects in different locations
- Effective communications skills, for example:
- listen to, and accurately capture others’ ideas, feedback and concerns
- articulate ideas in a clear and engaging manner
Training & Development
Accenture Technology offers exceptional development and career progression opportunities. Our Technology Analyst Group travels to one of our International Technology Centres (usually held in India but will now be virtual) for two weeks of training. This is followed by around ~2 weeks of specialised training back in Ireland, where you will start working towards relevant certification and learn the skills you need to be successful for your project role. For example:
We encourage and facilitate our graduate employees to consistently develop their skills through frequent training sessions and our extensive learning on-demand platform.
Within our fast-growing Technology Analyst Group, we aim to help each individual progress at the right pace for them. Every Analyst will have their own career counsellor. Your career counsellor will be a more senior colleague within Technology who will help you plan your career, training, and professional development., and work with you to ensure you are promoted when you are ready. Promotions are determined based on by your individual performance and the business needs/demand, and as you progress through your career you’ll be rewarded appropriately. For example, we aspire to promote Tech Analysts to Senior Analysts within 1 - 2 years*; and promote to Consultant within 3 years* of joining.
*Please note that promotions are not guaranteed and are based on individual performance and business demand.
Rewards & Benefits
Accenture offers an attractive rewards package, in addition to your starting salary of €35,000, which includes:
- Paid overtime
- Generous annual leave allowance and 2 volunteer days
- External studies support and study leave
- Private healthcare
- Employee Share Purchase Plan: Accenture shares at a discount of up to 15%
- Pension from day one, matching contributions between 5 - 15% of your salary, depending on your age
- And more, which will be communicated to you when you receive your offer
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.