Private Wealth Solutions - 2021 Summer Analyst
Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $564 billion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis.
Blackstone Private Wealth Overview
Private Wealth Solutions was established to answer the growing demand for Blackstone products from high-net worth investors. Partnering with many of the world’s largest private banks and wealth management firms as well as family offices, Blackstone’s Private Wealth Solutions team packages and delivers the full breadth of Blackstone’s alternative product capability to these firms and their clients and provides ongoing product and advisor support, as well as education and training around alternatives.
Blackstone’s Private Wealth Solutions (PWS) Summer Analyst program is a unique experience among financial firms, enabling analysts to gain exposure to all aspects of the asset management business. The analyst role is focused on supporting several areas of PWS in capacities ranging from fund development and capital raising to product management and business analytics.
- Supporting our client management teams with fund due diligence, onboarding, market intelligence and fund raising
- Analyzing business/market trends and providing targeted prospecting guidance to sales and service teams
- Performing analysis and financial reporting of PWS’s results to senior management
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Be a collaborative team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good judgement
- Contribute to a positive culture
To be considered for the 2021 Summer Analyst Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as a bachelor or masters student
- Anticipated graduation date: 2022
- CV must include expected graduation month/year and grade
- CV must be in PDF format