Strategic Expansion Analyst FIS Graduate Programme 2021
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS as a Strategic Expansion Analyst - in the FIS University Program based in London. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
As a full-time FIS University participant, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success - including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2021 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation
Following Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with the Strategic Expansion team and receive functional and technical training as you settle into your role.
About The Team
In 2019, FIS acquired Worldpay, a global leader in e-commerce and payments, forming the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. This role sits in the Strategic Expansion team which is responsible for owning and executing the highest-priority, complex growth initiatives for the Merchant Solutions division.
Within Strategic Expansion, the team is organised regionally and focuses on executing against a variety of high impact, complex growth initiatives. A key underlying tenant of each growth initiative is that it meaningfully expands Worldpay’s ability to compete across geographies, verticals, and product segments. Key initiatives currently underway include expanding Worldpay’s geographic footprint into 10+ new markets, expanding our suite of payout and disbursements products, and enhancing our value proposition in existing APAC and LATAM markets.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will collaborate with a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., Product, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Engineering, and others) to ensure the delivery of Worldpay’s Strategic Expansion initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Performing market, financial, and other research and analysis to support key decisions relating to expansion (e.g. which products to build in which countries)
- Preparing materials to update our management and clients on the current status and latest developments relating to Worldpay’s Strategic Expansion programs
- Dernal and external stakeholders (e.g. current and prospective clients) regarding Worldpay’s Strategic Expansion program
- Support individual Strategic Expansion Managers with various ad-hoc tasks for each initiative (e.g. payment method business cases, regulatory license applications, etc.)
Who We Are Looking For
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communicator and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Critical thinking and analytical skills – and a willingness to develop these
- Highly-organised with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn, ask questions and put forward ideas
- You aspire to develop a successful career within the FinTech industry!
What We Can Offer You
- A multifaceted role with an opportunity to gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- Opportunity to build your knowledge of commercial payments solutions
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect