New Analyst Programme
Final year undergraduate and graduate level students.
Dubai, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, London, Madrid, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Warsaw
- Applications for our 2022 program open from 1 July and close 21 November (ex Engineering / Warsaw)
- Engineering Programme deadline: 30 January 2022
- Warsaw and EMEA Off Cycle Programmes deadline: Rolling
We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready because interviews can occur prior to the application period closing.
Our goal is to notify you of your status approximately one month after the application period concludes.
Make things possible at Goldman Sachs
Our New Analyst Programme is a full-time program for final year undergraduate and graduate students. As a new analyst, you will learn about our businesses, develop important relationships, and build career-enhancing skills.
As a participant, you will:
- Learn about the firm and how we do business
- Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to support our businesses
- Have unlimited access to the training and guidance to help you prepare for the next level
- Build your professional network and interact with colleagues across divisions and regions
Date: Summer 2022
Location: Dubai, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, London, Madrid, Moscow, Paris, Riyadh, Stokholm, Tel Aviv, Warsaw
Eligibility: The New Analyst Program is open to final year undergraduate and graduate level students from any field of study, and is ideally suited to those with little or no work experience.
- Executive Office
- Global Compliance
- Global Investment Research
- Human Capital Management
- Internal Audit
- Investment Banking
- Consumer & Wealth Management
- Asset Management
- Global Markets
- Corporate & Workplace Solutions