Summer Analyst Internship
The summer analyst role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study.
Eight to ten weeks
Johannesburg, London, Madrid, Moscow, Paris, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Zurich
- Applications for our 2022 program open from 1 July and close 21 November (ex Engineering / Warsaw)
- Engineering Programme deadline: 30 January 2022
- Warsaw and EMEA Off Cycle Programmes deadline: Rolling
We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready because interviews can occur prior to the application period closing. Our goal is to notify you of your status approximately one month after the application period concludes.
Make things possible this summer at Goldman Sachs
Our Summer Analyst Programme is an eight to ten week summer internship for undergraduate students. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
As a participant, you will:
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and our people
Date: Summer 2022
Location: Johannesburg - London - Madrid - Moscow - Paris - Stockholm - Tel Aviv - Warsaw - Zurich
Eligibility: Candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study.
- Executive Office
- Global Compliance
- Global Investment Research
- Human Capital Management
- Investment Banking
- Consumer & Wealth Management
- Asset Management
- Global Markets
- Corporate & Workplace Solutions