Summer Associate Internship
This program is open to students currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, PhD, MD, or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study.
Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Paris, Zurich
- Applications for our 2022 program open from 1 July and close 21 November.
- We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready because interviews can occur prior to the application period closing.
- Our goal is to notify you of your status approximately one month after the application period concludes.
Make things possible at Goldman Sachs
Our New Associate Programme is a full-time program for individuals who have 2-5 years of experience and an advanced degree. As a new associate, you will be an integral part of our business and develop product-specific and function-specific skills and interact closely with senior professionals and clients.
As a participant, you will:
- Receive the tools needed for professional growth and career advancement.
- Encounter new opportunities and challenges that will prepare you for the next level
- Build your professional network and interact with colleagues across divisions and regions
Date: Summer 2022
Location: Frankfurt - London - Paris - Zurich
Eligibility: Our new associates typically have two to five years of work experience and an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD, or LLM.
- Global Investment Research
- Investment Banking
- Consumer & Wealth Management