Internship Experience UK
In response to the challenges brought about by COVID-19, Bright Network is bringing together world leading employers and top educators for a series of three-day virtual experiences. Open to students and recent graduates, it’s your opportunity to discover career paths, meet employers and boost your employability.
On each experience, participants will benefit from:
- An introduction to the sector
- Sector-focused skills workshops delivered by leading employers
- Set project work to simulate what you’d do on an internship
- Support, insight and guidance from the firms and recent graduates during the internship
- Networking opportunities with your cohort of internship experience participants
- Feedback on your performance and top tips for improvement
- A certificate on completion which you can add to your CV and LinkedIn
Where/when are the experiences taking place?
The experiences are virtual, so can be completed online from anywhere. The first experience starts on 29th June and each three-day programme runs over the following three week period.
Am I eligible?
This internship experience is open to every student and recent graduate over the age of 18. No matter where you go to school or university, you can apply for the programmes. All you require is Bright Network membership which is completely free and you can complete when you start your application.
How do I apply?
With Internship Experience UK, you apply to the sector programme of your choice. This takes about 10 minutes to complete. There are an unlimited number of spaces on the experiences and we want to accept absolutely everyone. However, we do want to see a passion from applicants for their career development.
Therefore, we recommend taking the time to work out which experience is best for you. If you really can’t choose, you can do more than one if the dates allow.
To start your application, check application deadlines, and check out the individual sector pages, click apply!