Corporate & Investment Bank Investment Banking Analyst Program Summer Internship 2022 (London, Frankfurt & Amsterdam)
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off with five days of orientation and training in London, giving you technical and practical skills. Top performers may receive a full-time job offer at the end of the summer.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills and eligibility criteria include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is essential for some roles and beneficial for others; if applicable, please ensure you indicate other European languages on your application including the level of proficiency.
- You must be a penultimate year university student, eligible to start full-time work in 2023. If you plan to pursue further education beyond your undergraduate studies, please ensure this is accurately reflected in the graduation date entered on your application.
A well-rounded academic background is important — being on-track for a United Kingdom 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate studies is preferred. You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of numeracy is required.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
To get started, enter your email address. Your email address will be used to create and maintain your profile. Prior to confirming your application, please ensure you attached your resume (required). After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
You’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed this. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete this required element as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career.
©2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.