Global Masters in Management
Lay the foundations for global business success. Challenge perceptions and embrace diversity in two key global economic centres: London and Shanghai. You’ll gain two internationally recognised degrees – a Masters in Management (MiM) and a Masters in Science (MSc) in International Business. Secure an unparalleled grounding in international business management and a significant career advantage.
Year one takes place in London. Year two takes place in Shanghai.
Is it right for you?
- Are you an ambitious young professional hungry for global success?
- Do you have a strong interest in Asia and some knowledge of Mandarin or willingness to learn?
- Are you a recent graduate with up to two year’s full-time postgraduate work experience?
- Do you have an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1?
- Have you excelled in non-academic areas such as sport, the arts or have shown leadership potential in community activities?
If so, this is the programme for you.
- Deepen your business knowledge and gain a unique two-world perspective in both Europe and Asia.
- Apply theory to practice in today’s fast-moving international business environment.
- Learn in London – the world’s pre-eminent business capital – and Shanghai – China's economic capital.
- Hone your skills and shape your thinking with insights from our world-class faculty.
- Gain a career advantage with a qualification from two world-class business education institutions.
- Immerse yourself in the Chinese market and understand the cultural context and exponential importance of this major economic centre.
- Duration: 24 months
- Next start: August 2024
- Format: Full-time
- Working experience: Less than 2 years*
- Fees: 2024 intake: £47,500 (year 1) + RMB 100,000 (year 2)
- Student Association fee: £180
- Location: London and Shanghai
- 14 December 2023
- 11 March 2024
- 2 May 2024
* For recent graduates with up to two years’ full-time postgraduate work experience. Strong interest in Asia and knowledge of Mandarin highly recommended, but not mandatory.