Off-Cycle Internship - Investment Banking 2021
As an Off-Cycle Intern, you will have a generalist coverage, giving you significant exposure to deal activity across industries in our key business areas. The generalist program allows for maximum optionality and opportunity as you embark on a career in investment banking. Our Firm’s culture is one of partnership, creativity, optimism and hard work. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and look to attract, retain and develop individuals who share that same drive.
Moelis & Company Off-Cycle Interns are expected to assume significant levels of responsibility requiring intellectual curiosity, motivation and analytical aptitude. At our Firm you will not be defined by your job title, but by the contributions you make and the enthusiasm you bring to the work we do. The day-to-day responsibilities of an Off-Cycle Intern include: financial analysis and modelling, company and industry research, preparing client presentations and interacting with senior bankers and clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Results driven and able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- Proven team player who is able to effectively interact with a wide variety of internal groups and clients
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong Microsoft Office suite (Excel a must) and financial reporting skills
- Minimum A-Level results of AAB (or equivalent)
- Predicted or graduated with a minimum of a 2.1 (or equivalent)
- Any degree discipline
- Being fluent in an additional European language would be highly desirable
- The permanent right to work in the UK