Mondrian Investment Partners is one of London’s largest employee-owned investment managers with over $55 billion managed in long-only, value-style global and emerging market equity and fixed income mandates.
Our graduate programme will give you a hands-on experience to provide you with a solid understanding of the asset management business. If you’re looking for a career that combines stimulating challenges, fantastic professional development and an entrepreneurial work culture, then Mondrian is the place for you.
About the role
Graduates starting at Mondrian are carefully assigned to a home ‘stream’ to develop core technical skills. This is coupled with a personal Training and Development Programme which includes bespoke quarterly training courses to help you reach your maximum potential during the 23-month programme.
All new graduates are encouraged to study immediately for the IMC, followed by the CFA, CIMA, or ACA qualifications. Rotation opportunities within your home stream are a key feature for successful candidates. You will work within various teams across the business depending on daily/monthly tasks and additional project work.
When you join the graduate programme, you’ll be assigned to one of the streams detailed below. As your performance and experience develop, you’ll be given the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and projects dependent on business requirements.
Investment Business Services
Comprising of Legal, Compliance & Risk, and Finance, the Investment Business Services team supports the wider business through a range of diverse activities including:
- Onboarding Clients
- Reviewing client and vendor contracts
- Regulatory Change Management
- Investment & Operational Risk Management
- A variety of elements of corporate financial management
In the Internal Client Service Function you will be:
- Handling all client reporting
- Serving as secondary contact for client and consultant requests
- Assisting with ad hoc client requests
- Presentation Book Management Function
- Fully managing the book process, coordinating with Client Services, Investment Teams, Implementation, Graphics and Performance
- Undertaking Ad Hoc Projects
- Regulatory Control
- Responsible for complying with Mondrian regulatory and anti-money laundering requirements
We look for candidates who are eager to make an impact and fulfil the below requirements:
- Available to start in September 2021
- Have a 2:1 degree or above
- Have completed an internship in the professional, legal or financial services sectors
- Have a genuine interest in the investment management industry
- Confident and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a strong numerical mindset
- Able to collaborate and communicates efficiently and effectively within a team
- An interest in learning skills within more than one area of Investment Management
We offer a highly competitive graduate benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- £30k base salary + discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme - 15% Non-contributory
- Private medical, health, and life insurance
- Dental care
- Gym subsidy
- Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Personal Accident Cover
There are 3 stages to the Mondrian Graduate recruitment process as follows:
- Online application, including CV upload, numerical and verbal tests
- Video interview
- Assessment centre
You will know within 7 working days whether you have been successful between interview stages.
Thank you very much for your interest in the Mondrian Graduate Programme. Please note that applications are screened on a first come, first served basis and we recommend applying as early as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting with you in person.