Investment Management Off-cycle Internship 2021
Investment Management is a key business for Morgan Stanley. The firm has made a strong commitment to attracting and retaining the best talent in the business, so it is an extremely exciting time to be a part of Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM) with its entrepreneurial environment. Through business interactions and job assignments, interns gain both business and organisational knowledge, facilitating the successful completion of projects and providing an invaluable learning experience. The Distribution Management team based in London supports the International (EMEA and Asia) Sales organisation and the Global Head of Sales.
Areas of responsibility
- Production of regular MI reporting
- Resolution of queries from sales teams
- Governance around sales practices
- Development of new processes and reports to support the business
- Ad hoc projects
The team is looking for an Intern to assist in these activities.
- You are a high calibre undergraduate student looking for an Industrial Placement opportunity OR have a minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant field of study i.e. Business, Finance, Economics
- You demonstrate a keen interest in the financial markets
- You are proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- You are analytical, quantitative, insightful, adaptable, a quick learner, a leader, a team player, a multi-tasker and possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- You demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, in English. In addition, the ability to communicate in a second language would be beneficial
- You have the ability to present complex and detailed information in a clear and comprehensible way
- You have a demonstrated commitment to diverse extracurricular activities