Finance Summer Internship 2022
Revantage is a Corporate Services affiliate of The Blackstone Group, the world’s largest alternative investment firm with nearly $600bn AUM. We deliver exceptional customer service to Blackstone and its portfolio companies to enable them to thrive. The sectors that we work with include Hospitality, Logistics, Office, Retail and Residential (Affordable Housing, Single Family and Multi-Family) and Student Accommodation.
Revantage UK is a high performance consultancy providing valuations, legal, finance, People & Culture, Risk, ESG, Corporate Affairs, Technology and Business Transformation services to Blackstone’s European Portfolio Companies.
Revantage UK is headquartered in London and works closely with the other Revantage global offices based in Chicago, Luxembourg and Singapore.
Creating a culture that inspires change and momentum requires the right team. We know what it takes to lead an industry, and are looking for leaders who seek constant growth, want to excel, and continuously improve upon themselves and the industry. The culture at Revantage is built on our shared core values and commitment to be:
- Achievers – We expect high standards for ourselves and enable the success of our teams.
- Enthusiasts - We face challenges with optimism and believe anything is possible.
- Leaders - We commit to continuously improve our performance.
- Learners – We learn from our challenges, successes and the diversity of our people.
- Partners - We deliver value and positive impact to our partners.
Why this role is valuable
Joining the Revantage UK Summer Internship Program is a fantastic way to gain insight into our diverse and global industry, whilst enhancing your professional skills and knowledge. In addition to first-hand experience, summer interns will also be able to participate in webinars, lunch and learns and soft skills training.
Our Summer Internship Program will run for 4 weeks from 18th July – 12th August 2022. It is a great chance to gain exposure to all aspects of your chosen area, including live projects as well as the day-to-day administrative tasks.
How you add value
The Revantage UK Finance Summer Intern will have the chance to gain exposure to and get involved in the following areas:
- Corporate Accounting
- Property Management
- Account Management
- Finance Systems
- Portfolio Management Programme
- Business Transformation
What you bring to the role
We’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic undergraduate to join our expanding Financial team for 4 weeks in the Summer of 2022. You’ll be in the penultimate year of your university degree and have demonstrated outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement, looking to take your first steps in a professional Finance role. The candidate would be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in in any subject from a leading University.
- Excellent at written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate, high quality work within targeted deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
- Pro-active with the ability to take responsibility for new projects
- Strong team working skills are essential
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, graduating in 2023, with an expected minimum 2(i)-degree classification in any subject from a leading university
Diversity makes us smarter
With an exceptionally high number of nationalities and spoken languages we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone — diversity and inclusion is the DNA of Revantage Europe. Thanks to our diversity, we are flexible and able to adapt our response to the challenges we face.