Welcome to Internship Experience UK. In response to the challenges brought about by COVID-19, Bright Network is bringing together world leading employers and top educators for a series of three-day virtual experiences. Open to students and recent graduates, it’s your opportunity to discover career paths, meet employers and boost your employability.
Application are now closed.
Why should I do Internship Experience UK?
Watch the video below to get a taste of what the experience offers you and how it can benefit your future job prospects.
On each experience, participants will benefit from:
- An introduction to the sector
- Sector-focused skills workshops delivered by leading employers
- Set project work to simulate what you’d do on an internship
- Support, insight and guidance from the firms and recent graduates during the internship
- Networking opportunities with your cohort of internship experience participants
- Feedback on your performance and top tips for improvement
- A certificate on completion which you can add to your CV and LinkedIn
Where/when are the experiences taking place?
The experiences are virtual, so can be completed online from anywhere. The first experience starts on 29th June and each three-day programme runs over the following three week period. See the schedule here. There is also an On Demand experience which you can do in your own time, starting on 22nd July - find out more.
Am I eligible?
This internship experience is open to every student and recent graduate 18 years old and over. No matter where you go to school or university, you can apply for the programmes. All you require is Bright Network membership which is completely free and you can complete when you start your application.
For more information, you can find our FAQs just here.
How do I apply?
Applications for the experience are now closed.
There are internship experiences in six sectors - Investment Banking, Technology, Business, Ops & Marketing, Finance & Professional Services, Consulting and Commercial Law. The applications are closed for all of the experiences