Use our list below to keep an eye on the key dates and ensure you get ahead of the competition by applying early.
Not a member of Bright Network? Join the network to get access to members-only advice, exclusive fast track opportunities and key insights from graduates who've secured top graduate schemes.
11th Dec 2021
31st Dec 2021
28th Jan 2022
- L'Oreal: Industrial Placements
31st Jan 2022
- P&G: Consumer Insights Scientist Industrial Placement 2022
- P&G: Supply Network Operations 12-Month Placement 2022
28th Feb 2022
- Cambridge Consultants Ltd: Design Placement 2022
5th Nov 2022
- Estee Lauder: Industrial Placements
- Adobe: Industrial Placements
- Aldi: National Supply Chain Management Placement 2022
- Estee Lauder: Junior Regulatory Affairs Assistant Industrial Placement 2022
- HP: Sustainability Intern EMEA 2022
- Lidl GB: Retail Placement Programme 2022
- Mondelez International: Industrial Placements
- Samsung: Customer Experience Industrial Placement 2022
- Samsung: Product Design Industrial Placement 2022
- TJX Europe (TK Maxx & Homesense): Merchandising & Buying Placement Programme 2022
Many more roles listed under Industrial Placements 2022
Planning your Career Path
If you’re not sure what kind of Graduate Scheme you want to apply for, our Career Path Guides will give you an insight into the different options. Explore the articles and advice in each guide to narrow down the sectors and roles that interest you, and start planning your Graduate Scheme applications from there.
Perfect your CV and Cover Letter
Creating a stand out CV and cover letter is the essential starting point for your Graduate Scheme application. Bright Network’s CV template and example cover letter will help you get off to the best possible start with your job hunt.
Once you’ve submitted your CV and cover letter, the application process for most Graduate Schemes will involve several key elements. Many firms will ask applicants to complete aptitude tests, which may be numerical, verbal or personality-based. Make sure you’ve done plenty of practise tests and check out our video on how to prepare.
After passing your aptitude tests with flying colours, you need to tackle the interview. Interviews may be over the phone, through a video or face-to-face. Whatever form your interview takes, think about the questions you may be asked, research the company you’re applying to, and do some practice interviews to ensure you’re answering questions with structure and confidence.
Need some inspiration?
Follow in the footsteps of other successful Bright Network members to secure a top Graduate Scheme. Our members have shared their top tips and experience of the application process to help you land your graduate role: